2. Timeliness: Whatever you do and however you do it, do it fast. A quick response and thorough extraction is a must to ensure an optimal recovery process.
3. DIY or Professional: Your first task may be to determine whether this loss is one that can be handled alone or whether it will require the services of a professional.
4. Choosing a Drying Company: After determining professional assistance is required, the next step is choosing the right company for the job. After choosing a professional company, the majority of the technical issues should be handled by the company, however, we would recommend you review the following section so you can become familiarized with the means by which a loss should be executed.
5. Pricing: As much as everyone would like to pretend price is never the issue--we know better. It is simply important to know that most reputable companies are following the guidelines set by the insurance companies. The vast majority of professional drying companies use the exact same pricing--Xactimate, and this pricing is accepted by all reputable insurance companies and others. There are situations that call for other pricing but it is the exception rather than the rule.
6. General Water Loss Information: Whether it be a sewage back-up, a broken pipe, a frozen pipe, a toilet overflow, a bath tub overflow, a roof leak, a site drainage issue, a water heater leak, a sink leak, a toilet tank leak, a leaky supply line, an ice maker leak, a leaking pipe, or any other water producing problem, 877QuicDry (877-784-2379) wants to help by either providing the information to help you do it yourself, by providing water damage consultation services, by renting you the equipment, or by providing you with full service water damage restoration.